What a wonderfully refreshing 10 days we spent "on the hill" with my parents. Mimi and Daddy Jim are the ultimate hosts; we had the best time! Ben loved swimming everyday with Daddy Jim - he even jumped off the diving board! He spend alot of time in the sandbox, throwing the ball for the dogs, watching the cows and playing with the little blue car. A highlight was getting to ride in the golf cart with Daddy Jim as he played in a scramble - Mimi, Mama, John and Grandaddy went as well - we had a great time! The week will always be a precious memory!

The West Texas cousins finally got to meet the new East Texas cousin! Ben and John had the best time with Lane, Landry and Kellan. They are all so precious to me...Lane and Landry were my first babies - I watched them grow and I hate that I am not able to see them as often as I would like. It is great to be able to see Kellan (and Caleb) grow and change - we are so very blessed with all these new little boys!

Ben and John have really discovered one another! Ben likes being able to make John laugh and squeal and John, of course, watches every move he makes!
All tuckered out from the weekend!
It was all work and no play for the boys! Ben made it his mission to try to empty the sandbox into the blue car and wagon. He also "fixed" the blue car with his tools.
Sweet cousin Kellan!






1 comment:
The kids are so big! I'm so glad you had fun with your sweet family. Miss you!
Post a Comment