
Uncle Will is quite a favorite of Ben's as you can see. We are going to miss Will this fall when he goes off to school, but I am excited he is carrying on the Aggie tradition (Will and I are trying to start one anyway!)
Bonny, Callie, Caroline, Sarah, Addy (due in September) and Nancy.
I am so blessed to have such sweet sisters-in-law, not to mention an excellent mother-in-law! It is fun to think about all the future girls we will have in the family, but I don't think any of us are ready for any more besides Addy anytime soon!!!
Callie, Caroline, John and me at the 4th of July. I am excited for John and Caroline to grow up together and be in the same grade. They are 3 months apart. I know Uncle Mark will want cousin John to defend cute Caroline from all those boys - she is going to need it!




1 comment:
I loved looking at the pictures and remembering such fun times. God has truly blessed Steve and I with all of you!!!!
Post a Comment