Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The One My Soul Loves

Dearest David,
Happy Birthday!! You are so much to me, I could never put it into words. This collection of pictures represents some of our favorite memories together and shows just how far we have come in just six short years.


What an incredible whirl-wind romance we had and will continue to have!

I love that you are so spontaneous and fun - I truly never know what the day might bring, but it makes life an adventure, and I love you for bringing that into my life; you drag me, kicking and screaming at times, out of my comfort zone. I can never say our life is boring, that is for sure!


What a wonderful man who can fix anything!
Handsome and handy - makes a great combination!

You are the ultimate entrepreneur and go getter! You truly amaze me at what you have already accomplished in your life. You juggle real estate, property management and an antique business, yet still make your family your number one priority. I am truly blessed to be a part of it all.


Any woman would be jealous of two dozen roses and jewelry, "just because." Be still my heart!




You really are an amazing father. Our boys adore you - there is no better example for them than you. Thank you for pouring every bit of yourself into our precious little ones.

I love you,

Bonny



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy birthday, David! Anytime I'm around you I feel so blessed for my sweet Bonny. What a great pair you two make!

Karah said...

I love the first picture. Yall look so young. Looking forward to this weekend. Love ya