Sunday, August 10, 2008

All Dressed Up

Wow, David and I had grown up time! I got to buy a new dress and everything! David's aunt, Lauren Read, got married and it was quite the party all weekend! These pictures were at the rehersal dinner at The Lodge in downtown Lufkin. The flowers, decorations and food were really unbelivable!

Me, Sarah, Callie and Karah had a great time all weekend!

David and I got to have two dates in one weekend! It was really fun to get dressed up -much thanks to my parents for coming to town to watch the boys!



All the Hicks siblings : Will, Mark, Sarah and David. Now days it is rare to have them all together!

David and me with Todd and Karah - the decorations were amazing, as you can see!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You look SO beautiful! Also, is it just me or do Ben and Will favor each other a little? Excellent choice of schools, Uncle Will.