Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Our little angels

Even though Christmas is over, I just couldn't resist posting the pictures from the boys Mother's Day Out Christmas program. There is just something about those angel costumes that gets me - they really do look angelic! They sang some songs that had hand motions, but my son would have nothing to do with that of course! At least this year he didn't cry the whole time and try to escape from his teacher!



John clapped to the music - too cute!



The boys LOVE their PaPa!




Wow, a picture of mom!


Ben is known around the church to be quite the ladies man. The girl to guy ratio is in Ben's favor, and he takes advantage of all the attention. I have been told that there is a lot of hand holding and hugging going on. Ben says that his best friend is Jordan, the girl on the far right. It is funny because Jordan's mom says she never talks about Ben. I hope she lets him down gently!



Shelby is the woman of the moment.


This is Ben's teacher, Brenda. She is amazing; I only wish I had her patience!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Schmidt Family said...

They're so sweet Bo!!

Christi said...

I miss the MDO Christmas programs! They were so much fun . . . and humiliating.

The boys are so cute! It's hard to believe how big they are getting.