Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Family Favorites

These pictures are my all-time favorites right now! We must have been having a super-photogenic day! It doesn't hurt to have a pro taking the family picture either! Thanks, Lindsay!
Those of you who have kids know how hard it is to get them all smiling or even looking at the camera for that matter, so this pic is really amazing and really special to me!

We were at Huckleberry Hunting Lodge for Mur's birthday and it was a great place to get some shots. I am really enjoying learning how to take some better pictures and I just happen to have some great subjects around. Do I have some good looking males in my life or what?? Lucky girl!






4 comments:

Amanda said...

Bo, you are truly foxy!

Christi said...

Wow, these are great pictures! You have such a lovely family.

Karah said...

I love the pictures!!

Our Family said...

I miss you guys so much. I just had to look at blog pictures to remind myself how blessed I am. Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!