Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Summer Fun!

Can anyone else believe it is already the middle of October? I cannot! It is amazing how fast the summer flew by, but we do have some great memories and pictures for us to remember them by. Here are a few of my favorites.




You know Ben has had a good time outside when he is so dirty we have to give him a bath in the driveway!



John can't wait to sink his teeth into some "real" food




Brotherly love!



Ben absolutely loves his train set he got for Christmas. He spends hours playing with his trains, trucks, trailers and cars.



Such a beautiful, happy boy


Ben is growing up before our very eyes. He is talking more each day and has such an enthusiasm for life and learning.


Nothing says summer like a red, juicy watermelon! Ben couldn't get enough.


Okay, Mom, this one's for you...

Mom got this outfit from the Agape love basket for Ben and he loved it. He decided to get himself dressed one morning and this is what he picked out to wear, and the hat too of course! He was so excited about the outfit he kept it on despite sweating in the summer heat! After I washed it I had to hide it so he wouldn't throw a fit to wear it again.

Ben loves being a helper, but it was a scary day when we finally let him help feed John. Despite Ben gagging John with the spoon a few times and making a huge mess, it wasn't too terrible. He was quite proud of himself and now asks to do it all the time.

Sweet boys - you have to love the big scrape on the nose! Classic!


John loves to watch all the activity going on, especially his big brother.

Fun with PaPa!

Yogurt + Dad = Fun!!!


I just love these sweet smiles!


Now this is a bad hair day!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nancy Hicks said...

They are the cutest guys in the world. I love the bad hair day. Love you all !!!!!

Karah said...

I can't believe how fast your boys are growing up. They are so cute. I love them so much. Hope you have a good week. Lets get together soon!!

Amanda said...

I'm loving that last pic! So funny!

Ashley said...

These boys are precious, love the one of Ben in the first picture! He is hilarious! I want to get together next time I am in Lufkin! Blessings!