Sunday, November 02, 2008

Creative Canvas

John was sleeping soundly and Ben was so very content to paint in the kitchen, so I thought I would take the rare opportunity to sit on the couch and catch up on some Oprah. Here's how that ended...



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

sharon said...

I believe that qualilfies as the picture worth more than a thousand words! We enjoyed our little trick-or-treaters on Friday night! Thank you for bringing those precious little boys to see us!! Love ya'll

Nancy Hicks said...

He is so proud of himself. I remember when his dad got into the Crisco. His hair was never the same. Love you all!!!

Karah said...

That is too cute. So funny. At least he is becoming creative...maybe he can help you scrapbook next. Im so glad yall came over on Halloween. You have the sweetest boys : ) We need to go to dinner one night.